Monday, November 16, 2009

The Toothbrush Song

On weekends that I am in town, David usually spends Saturday night at my parent's house... so he will be closer to church in the morning.
This Sunday morning, my parents and bro were already on their way to church, and my sweets and I were going for the late service. I was putting my make up on in my room, and noticed David was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. All of a sudden I realized I hadn't brushed my teeth yet! So, I joined David at the sink to brush my teeth too...

The radio was on and this new song by Band Perry *whom I love so far* came on the radio.

It's fun and upbeat and David and I danced like crazy in front of the mirror jamming to this new song, all while brushing our sparkly whites. Silly, I know, but oh, so fun! I will never forget this fun memory.

We now affectionately call the song 'the toothbrush song.' Go listen to it!

No comments: