Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a great weekend

The sight of: David's face when I surprised him on Friday, Jamie and Mimi, the old Tallowood worship center transformed (sad), new Monks to watch (yay!), the GREASE set at the Hobby Center,

The smell of: mom's new Bath and Body Works fall plug-in, David's cologne on the way to Grease

The taste of: a banana chocolate vivanno, delightful hummus and tabouli on friday night, a Prince's hamburger, a M&M and Reese's blizzard, creamy tomato soup from Panera,

The feel of: David's strong arms around me, my daddy's bear hug, my big nice warm bed at home, excitement as we are getting ready to see GREASE

The sound of: Vince Vontaine introducing GREASE to us on Saturday night, "I love you," Austin and me jamming in the car to "accidentally in love," Angela and Gabriel's encouraging words, the GREASE music

No comments: