Thursday, February 23, 2012

a few of my favorites things :)

just a few of my favorite things, that i'm really digging lately :)

cherry m&ms - goodness, these things are yummy! ive had them at christmas before but D brought them home to me for vday this year too :) so good!



also, my line-a-day journal. I love my line a day journal, love it. I found this awhile from camille (she's one of my favorites) and decided to get them for all my bridesmaids. i have a horrible memory so i love this way to track memories, days and years. while it was great last year (my first year to write in it) i love it this year because i get to look back and remember what i was doing last year. what a great idea! published by chronicle books.























and lastly, this goodness:



vintage modern is bonnie and camille's latest line. i adore it. im loving the houndstooth. just in case anybody out there is wondering... my birthday is coming before too long, and i wouldn't mind getting this.

No comments: