Thursday, June 11, 2009

Home

Tuesday was my daddy's birthday, and Monday marked the 30th anniversary of my parent's wedding.

I am so grateful for my family... for my parents and all they taught us... for my siblings and all the fun and companionship they have brought throughout my life.


Most people don't want to be at home... they would rather be out with friends. Not me. I would rather be with the family. We have so much fun together. I couldn't ask for a more incredible home. God blesses lots of people in lots of ways... but this is one way He has blessed me.


I love you fam.

Here is a pic (not great thanks to the lame self timer... ) from daddy's birthday. Amy is there in spirit.

















Here are some other pics from things recently.


David and I got free tickets to the Media Preview party at the Musuem for the Terra Cotta Warrior exhbit. Here we are in our terra cotta masks.

A great night!
















And here is a pic from an Astros game recently. We attempted to have a triple date, but 2 of the significant others couldnt make it. At least we had 2/3s! We had a great time!!


No comments: