Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friends

Tonight I met some of my closest friends for dessert at 59 diner. I'm wanting to see as many friends as possible before I relocate, so we all gathered tonight. Meryl, Jessica, Leah, Liz, Christi, Melody, Val, and Christine.

I was grateful for our time together. These girls (and a few others!) have been great friends to me throughout college. When I think about how I've been blessed with friends, all I can say is "my cup overflows." And it's the truth; these girls are hugely important and influential to me. I love them all.

I'm excited to get to school and make new friends too. I know it won't happen immediately, but I'm looking forward to making new friends and new memories...to add to the already wonderful ones I have.
This picture isn't from tonight, but it's pretty much the same girls, so it works :)

1 comment:

merylleigh said...

I love you friend! I will miss you... but we are not done making memories yet!