Friday, August 7, 2009

Love will see us through

Last night David and I went to see G.I. Joe in celebration of David being
finished with summer school! I am so proud of him!


On our way to the movie theater, David sang this song to me.
And of course, I lost it. I bawled like a baby.

I am so grateful for him. I will miss him like crazy.
I know that we only have three hours between us, but it will still

definitely be a transition for us.

But he is so sweet; I so appreciate this song. I told him
he's gonna have to sing it to me over the phone....

Love will see us through. Out where dreams come true, we'll be together.
________________________________________________

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight


Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star


And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky


Somewhere out there if love can see us through
Then we'll be together somewhere out there
Out where dreams come true