Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Twenty Five




So, I turned 25 on Friday. It feels a little old, but I think I'm okay with it :) And, it's been quite the year. Huge things have happened in my life this last year.

The year in review: got engaged, worked as a TA at southwestern, studied at cambridge, completed my middle semester in the MABL, took a sister trip to alabama (and pieced a quilt top in 24 hours!) planned a wedding, got married, went to New York... and now almost finished my MABL.

Grateful for: my husband - my best friend who became my covenant partner, my mom - for getting to plan my wedding with her, my family - always, a new church family in pecan grove - people who love so well, and YHWH's convictions and teaching in my life.

Thank you Lord for a year of loving and learning.

No comments: