Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner

I was so grateful for the rehearsal dinner. Everything on the day of the wedding was SUCH a whirlwind, so I was grateful for some time that moved a little slower (although, honestly, that evening flew by too. just not as bad as THE day!)

We did the typically rehearsal thing, and then moved onto the dinner. David's Dad and Jennifer had planned the rehearsal - we had yummy barbecue and cheesecake for dessert. They decorated the table with adorable pics of us. The pictures were printed on vellum, and folded in a trifold. Then there were tea lights in the middle of them, so the image on the vellum showed up better. Might sound confusing, but super cute.

My dad led us in a song of prayer and David surprised me (finally) with our honeymoon location! I didn't know until just then! He told everybody not to bother us next week because we would be in New York City!!!







Just wanted to say that I LOVED having Laura here. It meant the WORLD to me that she was here. and I got to meet the lovely Rachel. Isn't she adorable?
So grateful for my friend.

No comments: