Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Wedding Plans begin!

So much to tell!!!

First, I made these cute little boxes that contained a silly poem asking the girls to be my bridesmaids.



We met up at Panera (minus my two far-away bridesmaids) and I told the girls how much I loved and appreciated them and would be HONORED if they would join in my day :)

Great night!



Then there was the dress shopping!
We looked long and hard, but in the end, we ended up with this dress, which I absolutely LOVE. Everytime I put it on, I didn't want to take it off. I was so grateful for this dress. And grateful for my mom, Amber, and Meryl who were my shopping buddies!




Then there was the cake tasting. We ended up going with Julie's Cakes. We LOVED them and would definitely recommend them to anybody for any cake needs. They took great care of us, and the cakes tasted great :)

No comments: